Awesome MySpace Comments & Myspace Layouts
On this eve of Thanksgiving I was just pondering all the many things I am thankful for. There are so many but here are just a few. I am so greatful for my beautiful healthy children and for how much fun they are and constantly making us laugh, and the best husband in the world who is so supportive and helpful I could not do what I am doing with out his love, support and faith in me, Love ya!! Also for our great family and friends you are all so great to us. I am aslo greatful for this great country we live in and all the freedoms we have, and for the men and women who are out there fighting and protecting those rights!! I am greatful for the opportunity I have to go to school and learn so much, I LOVE IT!!
As this time comes and it gets close to Christmas I am so greatful that God sent his son on this earth and for the sacrifices he went through so that I could be here to enjoy all of these GREAT blessings!!
I hope you all have a great and safe Thanksgiving!!

WOW - Colter is a chubby little man. He's very adorable! I love the picture of Preslie at the game, she is a doll. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDelete