Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Colter's 1st Haircut


My sister in law Cindy has taken her kids to Cookie Cutters to get thier haircut a couple of times so I thought I would give it a try. Preslie just had hers cut not too long ago but Colter needed his shaped up and his front was longer than the rest. It was such a cute fun place, they have abig slide to play on and they can sit in a car and watch a movie while they get thier hair done, and when they are done they get a balloon and a sucker. I didnt get a picture while we were there but this is after we got home. He is so dang cute!! He is getting sooo big he weighed 23lbs and 13oz on Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

  1. so cute!! He looks like a little stud with his new haircut

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! 23 pounds, my heck what do you feed that kid??

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so freakin cute and so happy. What a little chunk! Thanks for comming to Saturday. We all need to get together. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE HIS NEW DO!!! HE LIVES UP TO HIS NAME...COLTER STUDMUFFIN HADLEY BENNETT!!! LOVE YOU GUYS.

    ReplyDelete