
Here is Colter getting his early start on learning how to sit in the saddle.

Tried to get a picture of everyone doing their house, but didn't work so good.
Trying to get a Grandpa working on his house, Grandma didn't want to do it, so he had some help from Troy's girls.
Finished Product!!
Hadley gets so into this, he cracks me up, I am basically there to tell him what a great job he is doing. Actually I did come up with the idea for the Candy Cane roof!! This was probably the best one we have done yet, my great grandma Forman wanted to take it home so bad she told us she would buy it from us, because it reminded her of the house she grew up in in Idaho that burned down; she called my dad later that night and was still asking about it, so we took her dinner one night and the house as well so she could have it as a centerpiece, she was thrilled!! Love you Grandma Great Great ( that is what Preslie calls her)!!
I'm so glad you found my blog. Your family is so darn cute! It was fun running into you too - it's so hard to see everyone when we get up to Utah and especially when the Fullmer's get together. So this will be fun to check your blog - i'm addicted to this thing!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! I love the blogging world...it's nice to see what everybody is doing. Shellie and I were just talking tonight about how you probably have the cutest kids we've ever seen!! We will see you in just a few days ;) Oh, and your gingerbread house is SO cute. I can never get mine to hold together that well!
ReplyDeleteyour kids are darling! I love how chubby Colter is. My baby is only 15 lbs. and she is almost 1:) Anyway I saw that you might be going private and I would love to be added to view your blog. Leave your e-mail on my blog (I am the only one that can view the comments until I choose to make them public) and I will just delete it but then I can send you my e-mail address. Thanks! This is Shalae by the way!
ReplyDeletehere's my email when you go private.
ReplyDeletewinters_10@hotmail.com