This last Thrusday I went on a little vacation with my mom and two sisters to San Fransisco. It was so much fun getting away, it was a little hard to leave my kids for the weekend but I needed this little get away really bad. We decided to get away because my little sisters boyfriend Tyler comes home from his mission this Tuesday and she wanted to get away before he got home and she wanted to go to San Fran, we stayed at Fisherman's Wharf. Friday we took a ferry over to Alcatraz prison and took an audio tour which I am really glad we did it was quit interesting, and then we took a trolley car to Union Square right in the city and did some shopping, and ALOT of window shopping!! Saturday we took a double decker tour bus through all of San Fran and across the Golden Gate Bridge and that was really neat. This was my third time to San Fran and this was the most I have seen of the city. We ate alot of great seafood, and everywhere you go they have these frech fries that are AWESOME, the put fresh garlic, parsley, and grated parmesan cheese on them..OOOO...they are so good.
On Thursday we walked along Fisherman's Wharf and down peir 39 to do some shopping. There was a huge sailboat docked at pier 39 that everyone would just stare at and after asking someone about it is actually the WORLDS largest privatley owned sail boat, it was amazing. We never found out who owns it but it was beautiful.
I had so much fun, and it sounds like Hadley, Preslie and Colter did as well and did fine without me.Thanks Had for pushing me to go, and THANKS MOM for taking us it was a BLAST!!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I am so jealous. Somedays I could really use a weekend getaway without the kids and I guess Bradyn too.
ReplyDeleteHaylee your blog from the trip is soo cute. Thanks again for going. Love you.
ReplyDeleteAll of your pictures are so cute. It looks like you guys had such a good time, I'm so glad you went!! I still think we need to do a girls trip or couples trip there like we've talked about one of these days!!
ReplyDelete