Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family Pictures

Last Saturday we went up to Butterfield Canyon to have our family picture, and the kids pictures done. Bradyn and Cindy, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and thier kids Peyton and Houston did thiers as well.

Lindsay Wright took our pictures and they turned out so good, I am so glad that we got them done. I loved them so much I couldnt wait to share just a few of them. I got them off of her blog. Her blog is www.lindsaywrightphotography.blogspot.com, you can visit her blog to check out the other pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Haylee, your pictures turned out so cute!! We need to have some done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fam is so cute! I love your Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are sooooo cute. If you go private please add me to your list of people my google is kattie_campbell_@hotmail.com, if you don't mind. This is the only way I get to see your family, since we are all lame and don't get together! Kattie

    ReplyDelete