Preslie and I were getting sick of sitting in the house this past week. I told her that since I was on fall break from school this last week that I would pick her up from school on Thursday and we would go to Wheeler Farm and feed the ducks and see the other animals and just get out of the house. So I picked her up and at first she wasnt happy because she wanted her Grandma Claud to pick her up and then I reminded her abou feeding the ducks and she was excited!!! So we went and got lunch and ate there.

Preslie with the chickens, she was scared to stand there too long because the chickens kept pecking at her!!
Preslie petting the sheep!!She is an animal lover and would love to have all of these animals at our house!!


This was more her style!! She fed them a whole loaf of bread!!
Preslie and Colter!!!

Preslie dipping her feet in the water!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment